Saturday 9 October 2010

Dumbo crows moving through space and time

                                                                  Salvia inspired art  


Salvia divinorum- Salvia is a strong intense herb which is native to the clouds forests of Mexico the Mazatak Indians use it for religious and for ritual practise i use it to explore the outer reaches of consciousness. Here are some of the effects :
  • Uncontrollable laughter
  • Past memories, such as revisiting places from childhood memory
  • Sensations of motion, or being pulled or twisted by forces
  • Visions of membranes, films and various two-dimensional surfaces
  • Merging with or becoming objects
  • Overlapping realities, such as the perception of being in several locations at once
There also may be synesthetic experiences.[77] Glossolalia (speaking in tongues) has been reported by Reason.[72]
A survey of salvia users found that 38% described the effects as unique in comparison to other methods of altering consciousness. 23% said the effects were like yogameditation or trance.[78]


So today me n a couple of mates where down town and thought we'd get some salvia, so went to base division got a wack of it and went home. Filled a bowl of it with a lump of grass in a bucket....and holy fuck i was cabbaged lol my trip was intence, I looked at a painting on the wall and all the paint flowed out like water and paited the room in seconds, me mates where painted the same way and every thing was really jittery. Each jitter was a live feed from this universe but a parallel one aswell that was lagging by a few seconds. I looked at my hands and they were huge paws like a lions and i felt like i had fur so i only assumed i was a painted cartoon lion. The style of painting was very unique it was 2D but painted to look 3D and very much like the cartoons from bed knobs and broomsticks with the vivid colours from dumbo very interesting. I tried to google a few photos to see if i could find a match and i got close enough. Iv attached a photo that i found which was abit creepy when i saw it, Its nearly the image i saw that started to fill in the room it stared off pouring out of the wall like water and just painted everything so quickly, and as soon as the room was painted i was in away from my own body in that universe and into this weird parallel one where everything had reverse rolls and where painted.

 When i was coming down from that trip i took another hit of weed and another hit of salvia and away i went again. I sat on me mates bed and it turned into this..the bed was the side of a cliff and me n him wer in this mad patchwork quilt world and looking down at the floor it seemed miles away. I couldn't even feel my feet so it just felt like my legs were floating above this huge gorge in the floor and what ever way the rug was lying it  looked like a ploughed field which went on for miles and miles into the distance. Once concentrated on the field i noticed the scene from dumbo was being played out only in miniature. So there was the train with the face and dumbo and those weird crows. I then  what i could only describe as "warped" into the scene and became the steam train and my mate was the crow. We where speeding down this long track everything woshing past in a blur. I was killing myself laughing at this stage which was strange cause i had a sense of consciousness almost looking at my self back in the room slowly moving towards my body, the only thing that split this between reality and tripping was i was standing on what looked liek space...i could see nebulas and stars this was fucking unreal i just got a big sense of peace and tranquillity my breath was so slow it felt merely a pulse just beating around me. as soon as i had reached my body i  was back in the room. My mate was still kinda tripping and i just said "WOW" and that was it lol     I think this was a proper out of body experience i could only describe it as that was just amazing...Its not like tripping on shrooms its an experience in it self and has its own unique mentalness lol These two separate trips seemed hours if not days long and it was only 10-20 minutes. We carnt work out how it was so intense because my mate had taken it and i had taken it and it was never that intense, its either the fact we took alot of weed with it or that's its just good salvia lol we will never know but TRY IT!

                                                                

                                               The scene from dumbo i saw and took part in              


The crow my mate turned into 


to give you an idea what the first trip looked like with the painting. That is how it started off and the                universe that i was in poured out from the wall

No comments:

Post a Comment